Need a place for group study or meeting? Presenting a project? Reserve one of the collaborative spaces through our reservation system! Be sure to confirm your reservation through the automated email sent to you.
- All current TSU students with a valid TSU ID (T-card number)
- Must be a group of 2 or more present upon arrival for the reserved Collaborative Study Space
- Individual Study Spaces are designed for one person
- An individual TSU community member can reserve one space for up to two hours a day (two hours per T-number)
- No eating food and only covered drinks are allowed in collaboative study space
- Reservations can be canceled at the discretion of library staff